The Molesworth Run 

21 November 2020

Covid - 19 Announcement:

New Zealand is currently on a level 2 lock-down until May 31, 2020.

 

Alert level 2 is too restrictive for the Molesworth Run to go ahead. 

Ideally for our event we would like there not to be an Alert level at all. But if we are at level 1, we need to consider what this involves.

We therefore have decided to postpone a decision whether to organise or cancel this year's Molesworth Run to July 31st, 2020.  If the decision is made to proceed, we accept entries on an "intention to compete" basis only, with no payment required until Wed 30th Sep. This still gives us plenty of time to plan for the logistics needed to run the event.

If you have any questions about this, please email us at molesworthrun@gmail.com

Copyright: Marlborough Harrier Club Inc